Oct 17, 2006


No Days Off>>>more
from Harvest Online

Yesterday I did not blog. I was tired, I needed the rest but I can't make a habit of it because I have a obligation to God. He gives us a day of rest and I need to follow His principles, because it worked for Jesus and I know it works for my life as well. I thank God doesn't take a day (or two) off like we do. He is always with us no matter what situation we are going through, what task is ahead of us, what trial we are going through.

I thank our Lord and Savior that He has granted you and I a day of rest because this gives us time to be truly be thankful for what we have in our lives and to work toward what our Savior's needs. I can't imagine what this world would be like if God took a hour off from watching over you and I. I am truly thankful that even when we take a day (or two, or three) away from God that He has not taking a day away from His children. When thinking of His love for me makes me want to work for Him, to spread His gospel through the web, through my life, through worship and praise.

Take time to think about His precious love and what would happen if He took a day off...on second thought, that's okay.

Have a Blessed, Safe, and productive day.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church


"Heavenly Father, grant that my children would be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit".


other devotions for today: Mars?, Tapping The Treasure, Invisible Bridges

tech news: Apple Mecca Posting Provokes Reaction, Microsoft's Vista Changes Could Backfire On Disgruntled Rivals, Microsoft limits Vista transfers, Install Vista, Buy Graphics Card

netcast for today: He Keeps His Word - Part 2, TWiT 73: Hello Armenia, PodTech.net, Trust Him - Part 1

headline news>>>click here

painting: allposters.com




No comments:

Post a Comment