Oct 30, 2006

Monday Devotion & Tech News...Good Morning Everyone


The Cross’ Impact on Death>>>more
from In Touch Ministries

I don't think about death the way I used to, I know I'm getting older, I know I can't do the things I used to and I know I'm going to die someday. What I don't worry about is where I'm going once I die. It's amazing when I was younger how I wondered about other planets, other dimensions, wanting to live forever. I don't want that anymore because of my belief and love for Christ Jesus.

When I finally gave my life over to my Savior I love science but not as much anymore. I know where my soul is going now and it so much of a comfort because there is "what if" going on in my head. Many people think it's a falsehood to believe in God but when you have tried every other method and religion and still have a empty feeling, a piece of the puzzle missing so to speak, that's not a good feeling to have. But praying, reading, studying, a living God's word assures me that I have nothing to fear about death. Now, I not looking forward to it, on the contrary...it pushes me to live everyday out to it fullest because I want to please my God who gave up His precious son, who lived a perfect life, who only loved and received hate back at the end of his life, to give me everlasting life was my body expires from this earth.

I enjoy just learning more and more about Jesus and in return He has giving me a deeper desire to learn more about other things as well (science, technology) because I don't have worry about living for ever, by turning my life over to Christ I have already cheated death and nobody can take that away from me.

Be Blessed, Be Safe and Have a Great Work Week :-)

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Gratitude

"Lord, help my children to live lives that overflow with thankfulness, always giving thanks to You".

No comments:

Post a Comment