Oct 9, 2006

Just A Reminder....



from my techmusicgospel blog...


I don't know why this has been on my mind but I should share this with you. If you have an iPod (and I'm sure many of you have) there are a couple of great programs that's only $21-$22. They are Tune Transfer & Tune Tools for iPod from ValueSoft (you can find this software at Office Depot, OfficeMax, Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City, Staples). There may be some freeware programs out there I'm sure but for this price you can't be this little program that will save you much grieve down the road.

I recently lost about 200 songs from a hard drive that died on me and the hard drive wasn't a year old. The hard drive was under warranty but the songs I download from Apple are gone and dumb me, who tell people all the time, "back up your data" didn't backup mine (...i know practice what you preach). I heard that Wil Wheaton got in contact with Apple because he lost his songs and they allowed him to download his songs again (but he starred on Star Trek: TNG) do you think if I tell them I was Worf in Star Trek:TNG they will let me get my songs back? anyway...

This little program will allow you to backup your iTunes or any mp3s you have on your iPod to another folder or another drive. The software is very simple to use and it's worth it. One more piece of advise...burn them to a CD or DVD...soon. I say this because it's always and I do mean ALWAYS good to have a hard copy of your data. This tip you probably have heard before but I implore you to do so...soon because you never know.

Be Blessed,
Be Safe, &
Have a Great and Productive Day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment