Oct 22, 2006

Devotions & Tech News for Sunday


Done!>>>more
from RBC Ministries

Three words...three words our Lord and Savior said before giving up His spirit has changed my life forever, and I do mean forever. What an awesome feeling knowing what Jesus Christ gave up for me to have eternal oneness with God.

It's amazing how we can read long passages in the Holy Bible and get deep meaning out of it but sometime just reading one verse can have a very deep impact on your life. When Jesus hung on that cross and said, "it is finished" that was it, everything Satan thought he ownership over had Jesus Christ took it back and much more. Jesus Christ has connect anybody who confess in their heart that Christ is our Savior and believe in their heart that God rose him from the dead will be forever connect with the heavenly Father.

This is what I love about the Holy Bible, this is the only book we can read over and over again, read a passage you don't understand, ask God to open your heart, mind, and soul for understanding and we may get it right then and there, or time will have passed by and you're in a situation and He will bring understanding to you at that time. It just blows my mind the way my Lord and Savior works.

I may have mentioned this before but try this for a couple of months (I read this is what Billy Graham does), read a chapter of Proverbs each and everyday. This book alone will give you better understanding when it comes to coping with the world in general. To me this is one of my favorite, FAVORITE books in the Bible...it gives us a blueprint of how we should live our lives and that is just ONE book. Now imagine reading and taking in the whole book. Just makes me smile just thinking of it.

Down the road I may begin putting audio passages of the Bible in my personal blog, techmusicgospel.vox.com God has given me an opportunity to share not only my joy for tech and music, finding free software for people but more over, spreading His gospel via internet is and will be my main focus. His word is so awesome and has brought so much joy into my live I just can't keep this just to myself. Some people help God spread His word in so many different ways; some with song, some dance, some with rap, some with poetry, some through the information highway but we're all working together for Him because Satan is coming at you and I, our youth full force and we have to fight him head on with Christ by our side. There are so many battles in front of us we do not tackle and we must bring out in the forefront.

Sure we talk about the issues of homosexuality, abortion..these are important issues true enough; but what how divorce is rampant in our Christian community, what about Christians(my brothers and sisters in Christ) living together and not married, what about how we're (Christian & non-Christians) constantly having children out of wedlock, and my biggest pet peeve...division in the church because of race. How can get the world in order if we can't get our own camp in order?. I mentioned this before by the late Adrian Rogers, "we're the only army that shoot our own wounded."

When I lived in Sanford, Florida one pastor hit the nail on the head when teaching God's word, pastor Marvin Jackson said, "how come we have such a division when it comes to race in the church, why are we so divided when Sunday comes around, why?" We haven't achieved that ultimate, agape love as Christ wants you and I to achieve. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ, ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. Our leaders in churches, on the radio don't really want to address this matter, why? Maybe if we did I truly believe we would be a very strong force against Satan and his demons. Since being on the web I have met so many wonderful Christians from around the world, Black, White, Hispanic, Asians...just learning from one another, just trying to do one thing, share the gospel with people.

We may not agree on every topic, Peter, Paul and the many other apostles may not have agreed on everything on a personal level but they did agree the main thing...getting the gospel, the TRUE gospel out there to masses. We have to do this, get our act together, we must stop analyzing one another and just practice the two commands Christ put before us..

**Matthew 22:34-40 (Amplified Bible)
Amplified Bible (AMP)

34Now when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced ([a]muzzled) the Sadducees, they gathered together.

35And one of their number, a lawyer, asked Him a question to test Him.

36Teacher, which [b]kind of commandment is great and important (the principal kind) in the Law? [Some commandments are light--which are heavy?]

37And He replied to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect).(A)

38This is the great (most important, principal) and first commandment.

39And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself.(B)

40These two commandments [c]sum up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets.

I love you all, I appreciate you all my brothers an sisters in Christ, no matter what the race, we all are important and effective in the body of Christ, the world is watching us. :-)

Be Blessed,
Be Safe, & Have a Great Day.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Contentment

"Father, teach my children the secret of being content in every situation, through Him who gives them strength".


more devotions: God Knows Your Ways, Reaction or Response, Dare to Obey

tech news: Sony shows off PS3's online chops, Study of IBM Deaths Links Chip Manufacturing To Cancer, ***Wireless USB poised to cut the cable

netcast for your spirit: When Jesus Touched the Leper, The Alternative, It’s All About Relationship, 1

tech netcast: Windows Weekly with Paul Thurrott 3, PodTech.net, KFI Tech Guy 291

No comments:

Post a Comment