Oct 10, 2006

Devotions for Tuesday


Dreams Come True>>>more
from Turning Point

I wish to do this devotion/tech web blog full time from home, I really do. To interview the movers and shakers in the tech world, to interview men and women of the Lord, to interview musicians(Jazz, Gospel, World Fusion..the whole gambit). It's amazing how I can get up at 5am and by the grace of God He gives me the strength to do this day and and day out...this is my dream. It has taking me years to finally find something that truly brings me joy. I have started my projects...first excited about it them and then it dwindled away. But with this, I have pressed on even when I felt no one was reading my blog. This started as a dream as well.

I have always had a love for music. I have always enjoy tech gadgets. I enjoy spreading the Good News. Now I have all three in one. A couple of months back I saw how Kevin Rose was worth $60 million by him starting Digg.com (later to find out from listening to Kevin on TWiT that the number was greatly exaggerated...he said he can't even afford a that time for his apartment.) But the idea stuck with me to try and do something different, something that matter and this is the results. God is working with me to bring my dream to light. Their are some days I don't feel like I have something to say but day after day I'm in front of this computer typing away. God is so good.

I may have said this in an earlier blog entry but I will say it again...don't give up on the plan that God has put in your heart. Do you know that 80% (I'm included) are working at jobs we do not like? that's truly sad. Some of have had detours, some of us were afraid of what people may think, some of never had someone in our corner encouraging us to move forward. But let me tell you something...when it's from God, He will find the funds, line up the people in our lives to push that dream forward. We may come across some bumps in the road but keep pressing on people.

Now we can't just sit back on our behind and expect for us to fall into our laps...this is a covenant we have with our Heavenly Father, we must obey and do our part as well. Too many times we pray and pray and do not put forth the effort to pursue. We already know, by giving our lives over to God by believing in His Son who died for our sins has giving us eternal life in heaven is wonderful. But He also died for us to spread His word and to have happiness here on earth as well.

Go for it!!!

Be blessed, Be Safe and Have a Wonderful Day

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Self-Esteem

"God, help my children develop a strong self-esteem rooted in the realization that they are Your workmanship".


other devotions for today: Moving Targets, The Privilege of Knowing God, Suffering: How Do We Respond?

other tech news: Carly Fiorina Tells Her Story, Retailers pressure studios on Web deals, Chief Resigns at Monster.com

netcast for your mind & your soul: What’s Your Story?, Conc. of: A Word To Those Who've Had Enough - Pt 1, Podtech.network, KFI Tech Guy 290

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment