Oct 2, 2006

Devotion for Monday, October 2nd


Right with God>>>more
from Harvest Online

Three small words...very large impact. I thank the Lord each and everyday for touching me to begin a new day. I thank my wife for Christian Embassy Church and I thank our Pastor, Robert Griffin for his teaching of God's Word, making it simple and helping me truly know my Lord and Savior again. Knowing that God never left me, that I walked away from Him about 10-12 years and that He allowed me time on this earth to come back into His loving arms is truly an act of grace and mercy He had on my soul.

This devotion by Pastor Greg Laurie is very important because when you really think about it, God is not on our time table but when our time is up...it's up, period. I once heard someone say, "what if there is no God and you've lived this 'dull' and when you die that's it...you have wasted you time, don't you think?"

First and foremost, it's not a 'dull' life. Not by a long shot. I don't like going through trials, but it has drawn me closer to Him, when I'm having good days...it draws me closer to Him, thanking Him for blowing breath in my 'nostrils' everyday. When I read the mind of God (the Holy Bible...and isn't that awesome that we can know some of His thoughts?) And if I there's no God...knowing how I how I have tried to live for Him, I have not wasted anytime on this earth.


And know I throw the question back to the non-believers....but what if there is a God? What will you say to Him when you're standing (kneeling before Him?).

Have a great work day and work week everyone. :-)

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

God's Grace

"I pray that my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ".


other Christian readings: Devoted for Life, Guided Tour, Why Is Prayer Important?

morning tech articles: Mona Lisa studied in 3D, Best search tool may be a librarian, Justin Frankel Rocks On

podcast for today: Into All The World, KFI Tech Guy 288

photo: google image

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to say, great blog! i heard about it on the tech guy and i love it, it's very unique. it combines two of my favorite things: God and technology. beautiful! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete