Aug 24, 2006

ummm...Okay?


A Racy Twist for Survivor>>>more
story found by Luis from Yahoo! News

This is why I have switched HGTV. What's the purpose for this Survior season dividing the tribes by different races? CBS calls it creative, me personally, I call it 'cha-ching'. Viacom owns CBS as well as MTV correct? hmmmm.

The regular networks are trying so hard to compete with cable that anything goes now for ABC, CBS, & NBC. I'm 41 years of age and to many I'm a 'young buck' still, but I have seen plenty at my age and I have seen thing come back around packaged into something new.

This season to me sound like a classic 'The Simpsons' season. You know some knuckle head on the show is going to say something out of the way and you know CBS will be selling the 'unrated' DVD for the Survivor: Cook Island season.


Come on guys, be men and women enough to call this what this season really is....Money in the back baby' season.

Let the racist mud slinging begin. (now this is scraping the bottom of the barrel CBS...WAY TO GO!!!)

DarrenKeith

other articles: getting along with critical people, what women want, TiVo teams up with Cox

photo: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment