Aug 17, 2006

Devotions for Thursday, August 17th 2006


The Holy Spirit’s Presence from In Touch website>>>>more
Acts 2:1-4

One pastor over the years I have watched over and over on television; even when I was a sinner I could not turn away from him when his program came on, Dr. Charles Stanley. Something about his teaching was very refreshing, informative, very understandable and a couple of years later when attending my wife's church and listening to Pastor Robert Griffin (now my pastor) I gave my life to the Lord.

Dr. Charles Stanley made me fall in love all over again with our Lord and Savior because He has never left me...I walked away from Him, but His love, patience, mercy, and grace kept me alive and help me find a home at Christian Embassy Church. I will send out his devotions as well as Pastor Griffin's virtues 'Praying For Our Children', devotions from Pastor Greg Laurie, Dr. David Jeremiah and others that have touched my life.

Two other items I wish to comment on...first, thank you everyone for the comments you have sent me, this let me know that this blog is doing something right (keep 'em coming!!!).

Second, I have two new Christian websites for you to check out; Tom Whitcomb heard me on Leo's KFI Tech show plugging my blog and he sent me his website, goodnewsdaily, I search around on it and it's a very informative website, and if Tom doesn't mind, I added his link in my blog, go check it out. :-) Second...while listening to Bott Radio Network (the link is also on my blog) I have heard the teaching of Pastor Paul Shepard's Enduring Truth, from what I have heard so far it's really good. Go check out his website as well. Well, I have ran my mouth long enough so as always, Be Blessed, Be Safe, and have a Great Day

Prayer For Our Childern
Heavenly Father, grant that my children would be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit.
1 Thessalonians 1:6

other devotions: turning point, pastor greg laurie, our daily bread

photo: google images

No comments:

Post a Comment