Aug 24, 2006

Devotions for Thursday, August 24, 2006


Resisting Humility>>>more
from the turning point daily website

I guess I have always enjoyed sharing information with others; whether it was devotions, tech information, showing a tech gadgets. It didn't hit me until yesterday but I remember being a lobby officer at a company and there was a place where I would put a positive message up everyday so when employees and visitors came in it would give them something to think about from time to time, put a smile on their faces.

Why did I do this because I really did not have to get up early each day, find a message to put out there on the board for anyone, I could have kept it to myself. Because that is what our Lord has placed in me to do; to give something back to people and I did this because that type of encouragement was never giving to me coming up but God has blessed me to give a kind word back to people.

Even living in Florida, I would get up early in the morning, find devotions on the web, format them in PDF form, foward them to my job and before I sent them out I would find a beautiful picture, copy and paste the picture in the email along with the PDF devotions and send them out to my co-workers.

Now I have a way of sharing these devotions not only with my co-workers but the world. I don't know how many people read this blog...maybe one person, maybe many people but one thing is for sure, I really enjoy doing this because I enjoy technology and I love getting God's Word out to people.

DarrenKeith

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church



"God, help my children develop sevants' hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly".

1 comment:

  1. Nice message, hope you never tire of sharing positive messages. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete