Aug 15, 2006

A Profound Word For The Evening...from RBC Ministries


Behind The Scenes

Tonight while reading the devotion from "Our Daily Bread" website, it really spoke to me...I'm just getting this blog off the ground and so far I haven't had any comments left. It's kind of discouraging but at the same time, I have never been passionate about something as I am about this blog. To be honest, it's been only a week now but it feels like a lifetime.

I have to be patient, the traffic will come and I have to keep remembering the main reason I'm doing this...to get positive information to as many people I can. I am just a little man but it feels good knowing that what I'm doing with this blog will help someone....whether it's 1 person or 100,000 people, I'm doing this not just for myself but what God has placed in my heart.

photo: nordex pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment