Aug 29, 2006

Devotions for Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Grafted Into Christ>>>>more
from InTouch Ministries website

This is one area in my life I have a problem with sometime, trying to do everything in my own strength. You think by now I would know that I can't live this Christian life without Jesus but my flesh tries to take over and it goes well for a short time then I hit a wall and it comes back to me, I need Him always.

I think we Christians do this from time to time but thank God for His patience and mercy with us.

Then there is the exact opposite: We pray and pray expecting God to do EVERYTHING for us but it doesn't work that way. This is partnership with our Heavenly Father. We have to be obedient, focus, have faith knowing that He will always be there for us no matter what the circumstance. He is not our 'Genie in the bottle'.

By allowing the Holy Spirit to develop the spiritual fruits inside us we have a much well balance life and we can cope with situations much better.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church


"I ask that my children would be committed to prayer, and not faint, lose heart or give up".



other devotions for today: rbc ministries, harvest online, turning point

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment