Aug 13, 2006

from the founder of Theology & Technology


Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say how it's been a pleasure being able to bring you information from the Christian and Tech World. We love sharing information and as Luis mention in the August 11th blog entry about having a place to share our views direct people to interesting Tech websites , podcasts (like Leo Laporte's TWiT, Amber MacAthur's Inside the Net,Patrick Norton's DL.TV, and John C. Dvorak's www.dvorak.org/blog/...yeah, i gave him a plug) great sharing our views on the latest tech gear that's out there, direct people to free software (for example: c|net's download.com is a very good place to start).

Luis has an eye when it comes to finding interesting software to get for free (Media Monkey is a great music tool to have), articles, websites(like Pandora, a wonderful internet jukebox..and yes I said "Jukebox"...I'm a ol' geek so sue me) and "how to tools" when dealing with your computer. Mr. Javier is one of the best when it comes to researching and "google-ing"(is that a word?) up items to add a little flair to your computer experience...these two has taught me so much in just a short time working with these guys. I used to send out daily devotions to my co-workers everyday and try and find a relaxing image to place with the devotion, I would also send links to the latest Christian sites (Dr. Charles Stanley's In Touch, Greg Laurie's Harverst.org...these sites and other links are on our blog's left side of our page) so people can go and visit the sites for themselves and I am a great lover of contempary Jazz, World Music and now getting back to my roots with trying to find the best Gospel/Christian music out there today(I just wrote on a Gospel artist, Praiz' a local talent who has appeared on TBN and will do a piece on B.O.S. later these week) who I had the pleasure of hearing live this past Friday and meeting these young, gifted Brothers of Christ Jesus. Now I have a way of sharing not only devotions but so many other things as well, and as for you the read and share with your friends.

If you come across any interesting articles, free software websites, great Jazz, World, Gospel/Christian Music please send them to us at theologytechnology@gmail.com. If there's local Jazz, Gospel, Christian artists who want to get there music out there, send us your website link or email address because to me it's all about sharing and getting good and postive things out there. I have a personal blog, mylifeonthisearth (which i have gravely neglected and need to start putting my entries in again).

We hope to hear from you soon. Send your comments on our blog, what you like, what you don't like, what you would like to see more...well, i have rambled on long enough so....

Take Care,
Be Blessed,
and as always,
Have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment