Aug 11, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Hey ya'll, it's Luis here. Just wanted to say hola and welcome. I'm glad Darren made this because now me, him and Javi can post stuff up we all like. Much easier than send out emails all the time and it gives us a chance for YOU the loyal fans of the 3 amigos to see what we're up to and into. Though I mostly get into trouble. LOL.

So check it out I was reading tech news, as always, and came across this article about one of IBM's first PC's. In today's currency it cost about $4000!!!! Holy cow, can you believe that. I couldn't imagine nor could I ever see myself paying that much for a computer. Shoot I LOVE computers but that's just a bit much for me. That would be one heck of a gaming machine, but I'd rather have my Xbox 360. Anyway, check out the article.

I'll be taking it easy this weekend. Still need to heal up my back from doing.....um NOTHING!!! I'm just getting old I guess. But I will be glad just to be home. I'll just catch up on some TV and movies.

Alright, time to go teach my son some Jedi skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment