Aug 25, 2006

Devotions for Friday, August 25th, 2006...Happy Friday


What Is The Unpardonable Sin?>>>more
from InTouch Ministries website

This is one subject I have to admit I'm still learning more and more about everyday. Reading the devotion from Dr. Charles Stanley this morning I understand a little more but I still have have a way to go. From what I'm have read there is no sin so great that our Lord and Savior can't forgive.

I know if someone has stolen or committed adultrey or even child molestation can be welcomed back into God's loving arms but 'speaking against the Holy Spirit' that is the unforgiveable sin.

It also says in the devotion that the Pharisees witness Jesus Christ miracles first hand and that is how they committed the 'unforgiveable sin' because they saw and said it was the work of Satan. But don't we witness miracles today and people doubt our Lord and Savior?

I witness His wonders day in and day out. I will be the first to admit, I'm still learning His Word and His ways and I am truly thankful that He wakes me up everyday and reveals more and more to me but I have a very long way to go.

This subject I will look more into as time goes on and by reading the devotion today gives you, the reader more insight than myself, please write me back a comment or two because learning and living God's Word is such a joy but I will be the first to admit (again) I do not have all the answers.

Have a Blessed, Safe, and Fun Weekend everyone. :-)

Praying For Our Children


God of hope, grant that my children may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit.


other devotions: insight for living, harvest online, turning point

P.S. Our Church, Christian Embassy Church will be having their Youth Explosion tonight at 7pm CST and Greg Laurie's Harvest '06 is on TBN tonight, Saturday, and Sunday...check it out.

photo: google image

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just heard your call on KFI, and may I recomend Wordpad? EIther hosted at Wordpad.com or host your own at wordpad.org.

    The nice thing about hosting your own is you can get your own domain for 7 bucks a year and bandwidth for $1 a gig (REAL cheap) at www.nearlyfreespeech.net.

    Come check out my (wordpress) blog hosted at www.nfshost.net:

    http://truevox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one last thing: You can monitize with Blogger. They support Google Ads (or they did as of 3 months ago).

    And as for price to have NFShost.com host you? I've spent out of pocket 3 dollars on hosting over the last 3 months. Pretty good, huh?

    ReplyDelete