Aug 15, 2006

Devotion from Paster Greg Laurie's Harvest.org website


Devotional for Tuesday Aug 15, 2006:
Heaven's Awards Ceremony


Yesterday I came across a very good, positive, and uplifting item in our church's calender (shame on me for waiting this long to bring this to you) that's aimed at parents to uplift their children because in the time of day with cell phones, smartphones, emails, over a hundred channels on our television...our children are getting negative information from every direction.

This is why this blog is so important to me; true, I really enjoy technology but getting Godly, positive information out to the masses to me is FIRST priority....so, with that said, I'm going to put in this blog every morning, "Praying for Our Children", Godly principle teachings from our church, Christian Embassy Church.

Pastor Robert Griffin and staff are true people of God and Christian Embassy Church is about teaching Godly principles to cope with worldly teachings.

The "Praying for Our Children" has a biblical virtue for each day. I hope you get a chance to read, and pray these virtues over your children's lives.

Have a Blessed, Safe, and Productive day.

GENEROSITY

"Oh Father, I pray my children would be rich in good deeds, generous and willing to share".

1 Timothy 6:18


other devotions: Intouch Ministries, Turning Point, RBC Ministries

photo: the luminous landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment