Aug 13, 2006

The Monkey Download of the week...


So it may not every week, or month, or year. But I'll be putting something up for ya'll. Like Darren said, I know of a ton of free programs that work just as good if not better than programs you have to pay for. I may just tell you about a cool site I found. I could do several downloads, several sites, the point is I'm gonna do what I want. LOL!

So for my first trick....wait wrong place. For my first download I'm going to help you entertain your ears. Darren mentioned it quickly and here it is again.

If you like music and you like to learn new artists then Pandora is for you.

You actually don't have to download anything. It works right from your browser. It's like a personal DJ almost. Basically you tell it a certain song you like or a certain band/singer. It'll then create a station for you. Then it'll play music that is very similar to that artist or song. How cool is that?!?!? So you have the chance now to listen to other artists that you've never heard of. I think it's pretty cool. Like right now I'm listening to my Gnarls Barkley Station, but a band called Shimmer is playing. It has an awesome beat and is something I could keep listening too.

So check it out, have fun and let your ears enjoy the wonderful sound of FREE music.

I think that's it for today. Have fun and stay safe.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment