Aug 23, 2006


Has iPod Hit Parade Stalled?>>>more
from cnet news website

This is too funny. Not the fact that Apple's iPod creators may have hit a wall but the time frame the tech world calls a 'long time'. This article is saying 'since February' no updates has been made to the iPod. This just shows how rapid things develop in the tech world.

I have a mini iPod (6GB) and when the Nano was first revealed, I did not run out and buy it because the Nano only came with a 2GB & 4GB. Maybe by the end of this year the Nano may have a larger flash based memory but for now I'm sticking with my Mini-iPod.

I like my mini because not only the the hard drive space but just the design. True the Nano has a very sleek design but I think some things are better left alone. Apple is notorious for this, I'm still missing the very first iBooks...I miss the colors.

I wrote earlier that everyone has to tumble from the mountain top and maybe in a year or two (heck maybe by the time I finish writing this essay) the iPod will be bumped from the top spot for mp3 player.

SanDisk has come out with a very nice looking small mp3 player, Creative's Zen is not have stepping and Microsoft will be coming out with their Zune. If the interface is as simple to use as the iPod, it's number maybe up.

Maybe Chris Rock called it right a while back, 'Here today, Gone today'.

other tech articles: 100 fastest growing tech companies, dell stops selling music players, fortune smiles on space race sponser

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment