Aug 12, 2006

Gospel CD...Praiz|The Take Over

First let me say and I will probably repeat myself toward the end of this review saying....THIS IS AN AWSOME CD. While living in Florida my SugaBaby(my beautiful wife) said she heard one of the tracks(Deliver Me) in Florida and while visting St. Louis on the radio station KATZ 1600 from this Follower of Jesus Christ and I'm sorry I didn't buy this CD March of this year because I missed out on a true blessing. Praiz's CD The Take Over is a true blessing to here from Track 1, Deep to the last song My Rod (there are 3 bonus tracks that follow that is really a pleasure to hear).

The first track Deep puts me in the mind of King Solomon's Book of Ecclesiastes to remind you, "there is nothing new under the sun" and if you don't have Jesus Christ in your life...you have nothing.

Selah Selahs lets you know to praise and follow our Lord and Savior no matter what people say about you and reminds you that Jesus Christ gave up so much for us and when Satan tries to remind you of your past...you remind Satan of his future because we have the victory...speaking of Victory, the track of the same name has a deep message for young men and women to let them know admiring these gansta rappers(they are entertainers...plain and simple) of today is a waste of energy because the youth of today has so much to offer this world.

The intro to Praiz' (V'Land Radio) is cute (you can't go wrong when hearing small children admiring their father) and Praiz' is a powerful track because even if one loses their health you and I still have much to be thankful for today.

Deliver Me (featuring Tony Metcalfe) had me in the spirit and weeping with tears of joy while driving today, the music arrangement is truly awsome and the lyrics dug deep down into my soul (while writing this I'm listening to the track and tearing up because it lets me know how His love for us is endless and we are nothing without Him). Puts me in the mind of the book of Romans Chapter 7: verses 14-25.

The track The Take Over is all about dying to flesh and having Jesus Christ live your life because we can't do without Him...just can't, plain and simple.
Praiz' with the group B.O.S at Christian Embassy Church

More than Conquerors lets us know we are the King's children...which are princes and princesses in His eyes and on this earth....we are Kings and Queens...we are the Head and not the tail.

My Rod is a track letting you know to follow God's calling on your life because we are a body for
Christ Jesus and not carbon copies of one another.

2Day is a bonus track letting you know we do not lose when turning our life over to Jesus Christ...we gain so much. His patience and love never leaves us, He is always and I mean ALWAYS there for us.

The finally two Bonus tracks is a live track of Saleh Saleh and the radio edit of Deliver Me(believe me... you will save the Extended version of this track on your MP3 player and play it over and over again).

All and all, this is an AWSOME CD(see, I told you I would probably repeat myself) and if this Brother of Jesus Christ keeps putting out Praise and Worship music like this....i will be the first in line to buy his music.

May God take care of you and your wife and childern, your brothers and take your career, your production team and production company up higher and higher.












No comments:

Post a Comment