Aug 10, 2006

12 QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE MAKING AN IMPORTANT DECISION

By Dr. Randy Carlson

  1. The MISSION question: Does this decision support my life mission?
  2. The VISION question: Will this decision move me toward a life goal or toward solving a problem?
  3. The INTEGRITY question: Will this decision affect any commitment or vow I have made?

  4. God's REVEALED WORD question: Does the Bible speak to this decision or a potential consequence?
  5. The COMMON SENSE question: Do the results of this decision make sense?
  6. OTHERS FIRST question: How will others be effected by this decision?
  7. The LEGAL question: Is it legal?
  8. The COST question: What will this decision cost me?
  9. The MOTIVE question: What do I get out of this decision?
  10. The TIMING question: Is this the best time to make this decision?
  11. The KNOWLEDGE question: Do I have enough information to make this decision?
  12. The COMMITMENT question: Do I plan to commit to my decision?

Picture from allposters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment