Aug 16, 2006

Gaming, Gaming, Gaming, I Love Gaming....


In an extraordinary twist of events media conglomerate AOL buys video game review site Game Daily. Article.

Sounded good huh. Well that was my own line, but it is the truth. AOL has bought the site. Now what??? I don't know either. Game Daily is a pretty cool site, I've checked it out serveral times.

I've been thinking about it lately and even told Darren this, but AOL should go the way of the Yahoo!!!!

They're having problems with it's subscription base so they should just let it dwindle off slowly but surely. No one would loose their precious aol.com emails, but it'll be similar to Yahoo.

Let me mention that Yahoo!! has become a great frickin' site. They have what's called My Web where you can have all of your bookmarks online. Yahoo 360 which is like My Space but cooler. Yahoo photos where you can upload unlimited amount of photos and put them into albums. Overall just all of their services have become much better. I'm really starting to dig everything they're doing.

Anyway, check out both AOL and Yahoo they're both great sites. Yahoo more so in my opinion.

Back to gaming. Check out a couple of the sites below if you're interested in some gaming news. I love reading about the industry, not just what games are coming out and stuff.

  1. Game Info Wire
  2. IGN
  3. GameIndustry.biz
  4. Game Spot
Those are just a few but are pretty darn good.

As always....Peace, Love and Monkeys...

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment