Sep 21, 2006

I'm Back :)


man I haven't blogged in so long, it feels funny. I haven't blogged to my theologyntech, my music for the heart and here...but this is going to change...NOW. i've been tweaking and tinkering with my machines and now I am finished(for a while at least).

with my Music For The Heart Blog, I have a couple of ideas to make that one stand out more, with my TheologynTechnology Blog, I have ideas for that one as well.

How has everyone been these past months....cool I hope. As you know, Amber has left Call For Help but she will still do here video show and podcast, that's good to know....

I have begun tinkering with Linux Ubuntu and it's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I loaded Ubuntu on an older laptop to learn more about it, so much technology out there...so much fun.

man Linux and Apple make learning computers...hard and software fun again.

i think i may try and start a podcast with my music blog thanks to Odeo free software out there.


Lionel Richie has a new CD out and that cut, "I Call It Love" is so nice, so cool. I may go out and by that CD.

well..that's it for now; i will be back later.

DarrenKeith~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment