Sep 14, 2006

Almost There People, Friday Is Right Around The Corner. :-)


God Is Always Bigger>>>more
from Turning Point


We all need to be reminded of that from time to time don't we, God is ALWAYS bigger than our problems. All of us lose focus sometime and view our situation larger than our Saviour. What I have realized is that the more I get into God's word, be obedient to His word, the smaller my problems become. The less I read His word and disobedient to His ways my situations don't turn out so good.

I am not saying that we will not have your trials or walk through 'valleys' but knowing day by day that God not only has our back for today, but tomorrow as well. Have a great day today.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Kindness

Father, I pray that my children would be kind to each other and to everyone else.


other devotions, wisdom articles: harvest online, intouch ministries, parent talk
podcast for tech and godly wisdom: dr. charles stanley, kfi tech guy

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment