Sep 8, 2006

Devotion For Friday...September 08, 2006


The Purpose Of Life>>>more
from InTouch Ministries

Now this question I have ask myself so many years it's only when I became saved that I realized what question means(well...kinda sort of). One thing I know since I have given my life to God that empty void has been filled. The Lord has given us free will but He leaves that one 'little' empty filling in all of us because He knows not alcohol, not drugs, not money, not being surrounded by many people can fill that void in our lives.

Sometime people realize this very early in life, some people it takes many years but when we do turn our life over to Him, He welcome us with open arms.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church


Oh Father, grant that my children would be full of mercy and compassion as you are Lord


other devotions: greg laurie, david jeremiah, our daily bread

podcast for today: actually there are two: david jeremiah from yesterday and today. these messages are really good.

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment