Sep 27, 2006

Devotion & Tech for Wednesday


Praying to Our Sovereign God>>>more
from In Touch Ministries

I have found this devotion reading to be so true. When I realized that having an open communication with my heavenly Father that so much stress goes away. I realize now my praying to God is not to bend His will toward what I want but to listen and be obedient to His will...and His way is always the best way.

This brings me to another point, sometime we pray and pray and not listen. I have found out with my walk with the Lord that just as in a conversation with my wife, or friend or co-worker, I have to listen as well. Whenever I pray now, I be still for a while so I can hear what He wants me to do. Sometime the answer is right away, sometimes it's while I doing something else and He opens my heart, my mind to let me know the best way to handle situations.

In one part of the devotion the question was asked, "if God knows all, why do we have to pray?" Like I mentioned earlier...it's communication with God. We would ask our parents if we wanted or needed something and many times our parents would know even before we would ask them...we were depended on them in many ways and we were communicating with them. God wants us to have a relationship with Him, To be one with Him. I know now that having the Lord in my life has made my life so much richer.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Passion For The Lord

"Lord, I pray my children's souls would pant for as the deer pants for streams of water.


other wisdom for today: turning point, insight for living, harvest online

tech & christian audio for you today: love worth finding, dl.tv:episode 97

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment