Sep 11, 2006

Devotion For Monday....Sept. 11th 2006


Our Source of Comfort >>>more
from InTouch Ministries

Good morning and Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope your weekend was blessed, safe, productive and of course fun. It took me a while to realize that the Lord has been my protector, Comfortor in hard times. Just reading a passage in Psalms, Proverbs, Ephesians will get me through the day because the world is what it is...a sinful place.

I also realize now that sometime when I can't find anyone to talk that is God way for me to spend some 'quiet' time with Him.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church


"Let faithfulness never leave my children, but bind this virtue around their necks".


other devotions/wisdom readings: money matters, harvest online, turning point

podcast for today: the alternative-Dr. Tony Evans

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment