Sep 4, 2006

Time Will Tell With Gateway's Decision


Gateway Rejects Bid For
Retail Unit
>>>more
story found on ZDNet


A couple of blogs back I linked a story on how Shun Hui made a bid to buy Gateway Computer company, well the board of directors voted down the offer. I will say it once and I will say it again, Gateway really needs to come up with a new design or I believe it will only get worse for the company.

I may not have a business degree but I am a tech consumer and believe me, people not only want realiability but eye candy as well. We consumers are longing for great customer service and from what I have seen in the past from Gateway, they rank at the bottom.

Gateway needs a overhaul in a MAJOR way all around.

other tech stories: internet phone companies at crossroads, still called by faith to the phone booth, palm treo 700wx now available

photo: google image

ladies and gentlemen, the backstreet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment