Sep 10, 2006

Goodbye Amber...We Hardly Knew Ye...yes we did


Amber MacArthur is leaving Call For Help to pursue bigger and better things; that's the bad news. The good news is that she will continue to record Inside The Net and Command N.

Friday I downloaded all of her and Leo's podcast, 'Inside the Net' and I will burn them to a CD because there is so much information from each podcast and I can listen to them over and over.

KFI Tech guy is another great podcast. Although the majority of problems or Windows problems (surprise, surprise...hint, hint) the of information that comes from those podcasts are valuable as well. I have links to both show on the left hand side of this blog and if you wish to learn about computers, listen to the podcast, call in to his show and trust me you'll be a geek in no time flat. :-)

I will post links to Leo's and Amber's podcast each day and I hope you give a listen:

Inside the Net: episode 1

KFI Tech Guy: episode 274 (i chose this one because i called this day. LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment