Sep 12, 2006

Devotion For Tuesday...Have a Bless, Productive Day


What's Done Is Done>>>more
from Turning Point

This devotion really hits home with me. The choices I have made I learn from now instead of having, 'shoulda, coulda, woulda' moments. My heavenly Father has matured me now so if I do make the wrong decision I have no to blame but myself because when God gives you a road to take, and sometimes it gets a little bumpy, it's the right choice.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Courage

Lord, may my children always be strong and courageous in there character and their actions.


other devotions: InTouch Ministries, Harvest Online,

podcast to listen to today: A New Begininng

tech podcast for today: Inside the Net episode 2

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment