Sep 26, 2006

Devotion & Wisdom for Tuesday

The Holiness Habit>>>more
from Turning Point

This devotion by Dr. David Jeremiah really speaks to me today. This morning I was not only going to short change my readers but short change myself. This morning I was running behind I was going to take a 'short cut' and do my blog. Some people may have noticed it, others may not have but one person who have known this cheap way of doing the devotion for today...myself.

What I do is link to the devotions and say something as well. By me being lazy and slacking off I was going to merely 'cut and paste', I couldn't do it. I don't know who reads this...maybe I have many people reading this blog, maybe not but I can't short change the people who do read this blog and I can't short change myself.

I really believe in what I am doing here and I know if I keep plugging at this the readers will come and what I would really like to happen is that I can do this full time because I enjoy finding great Christian and tech articles and placing them under one roof. I have a long way to go but I heard Joyce Meyers say something this past Sunday..."Do what we can and God will do what we can't". That really gave me a push to keep doing this; I have other ideas in the works and I if I keep doing the right thing and taking bold steps, the sky is the limit for me.



Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Patience

God, strengthen my children with all power, so that they may have great endurance and patience.


other devotions: greg laurie, dr charles stanley, our daily bread

christian & tech podcast: thru the bible, kfi tech guy

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment