Sep 15, 2006

We Have Made It Through Another Work Week Again People....Rejoice


Jesus Christ: The Son of God>>>more
from In Touch Ministries

I can understand sometime when people say, "there is no God", or "you people(Christians) just believe in a make believe superior image". I know people get discouraged and I know how some people have had traumatic situations happen in their life to believe there is no God. People witness horrific things and wonder, "where is this God of yours?" and the famous line, "why do God let bad things happen to good people?"

Sometime I have the answers sometimes I don't...one thing I do know, God has given all of us free will to believe and trust in Him or not believe and trust in Him. Some situations we bring upon ourselves, other situations God is 'pruning' us for something better and sometime believe it or not their is another adversary....Satan. It boggles me when I hear people say, "where was God when this situation or that accident happen?" It's like people forget all about Satan who is the 'prince of the air', of this earth and that is because the First Adam gave dominion over to Satan. Thank God for the Second Adam...Jesus Christ.

He did not have to go through what he went through for us but Christ did. At any time he could have called on a legion of angels to come and deliver him but he did not because he knew that once Adam and Eve sinned the only way we could be redeemed was through his suffering for us.

Have a Blessed, Fun, and Safe weekend everyone. :-)

D.Keith~

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Generosity

Lord, I pray my children would be rich in good deeds, generous and willing to share.


other devotions: greg laurie, dr david jeremiah, our daily bread

podcast to help you know: kfi tech guy, security now

podcast to help you grow: adrian rogers, chip ingram

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment