Sep 21, 2006

Another 'Toy' From Sony......


Review: Mylo price tag may
keep away target audience>>>more
from CNN.com|Tech

I like Sony products...I really do. i have a couple of Mini-Disk players (why they never took off here I will never know), most of the time I'm using Sony's earbuds for my iPod more so for Apple's earbuds. My buddy Luis can't stand Sony and there are some things I don't like about Sony (does rookits ring a bell?)

This little gadget may or may not take hold here in the states but I'm pretty sure it will take off overseas.
other articles: podcast studio in your pocket, With iPods, Apple refuses to rest on its laurels, Nokia launches 3G phone capable of video calling

photos: cnn and google image

2 comments:

  1. I know this comment has nothing to do with this particular topic. However I must tell that I heard you on the KFI podacst today and I just wanted to agree with Leo's tip. It would help your link popularity if you also find similar tech related popular blogs and ask for a link exchange. However leave comments on other similar tech blogs will help you get visitors. Also submit to major search engines, also announce your feed to blog engines like technorati.com and feedburner.com

    Oh more tip get a domain name and web hosting, if you serious about your website, visitors will remember your yoursite.com rather than yoursite.blogspot.com

    I just started my tech blog recently. But I been hosting other sites for years.

    If you want a link back let me know.

    My Geek Blog

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another gadget to waste my time :). thx.

    - Matt -

    ReplyDelete