Sep 9, 2006

What Ever Happen To Common Sense?


Group Wants Loud Warnings On iPods, MP3s>>>more
from TechWeb.com

Whatever happen to just plain common sense? Explicit warning lables on DVDs, music CDs is on thing but putting labels on mp3 players to warn them about hearing loss is another. We as parents have to be responsible as well. I am getting so sick and tired of some of these 'special groups' trying push all the responsibility on the companies when it comes to certain things that should just come natural to people.

Not that I'm not a big fan for large corporations, I have my own issues with Apple in general but some things are just plain and simple; listening to loud music causes hearing loss true, but I believe most people know this already.

other tech articles: Microsoft Threatens EU With Vista Delay, At Digg, a power play on power users, IBM ships chips for Wii

photo: google image


No comments:

Post a Comment