Sep 2, 2006

Devotions And Wisdom for the Weekend


First and formost I apologize for not blogging the way that I should have, I have been a busy bee these last two weeks and I will do better. I will not be blogging tomorrow because I will be taking me a break so I will try and find some stories this morning and hope they hold your interested.

Here are the devotions for the weekend....Have a Great, Blessed, Safe and Fun Weekend/Holiday.

First Thing First>>>more
from RBC Ministries

This devotion from 'Our Daily Bread' speaks to me first hand; I have to learn to balance things out or I will burn myself out. I have to get a schedule down and stick to it. Always put God first, my wife second, work third.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

God's Grace

I pray that my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.


other devotions and wisdom for today: harvest online, parent talk, turning point

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment