Sep 28, 2006

Devotion & Tech for Thursday....Weekend Almost Here


Forgotten Souls>>>more
from Harvest Online

This devotion is about us slowing down and taking care of the most important thing in our lives....our soul. We get so busy taking care of others (family, friends), making sure others have plenty, making sure our bodies are in tip top shape, our finances are in order and not taking care of where we will spend our eternal lives.

Do not get me wrong, those things I mentioned above are very important but sometimes we forget about us...internal. I have this problem and starting today I will begin to read my Bible more, pray more, witness more. I enjoy bringing you important biblical information, tech information and I hope down the road I can do this full time because getting up at 5am to do this brings me so much joy. But I have begin to spend more time with my heavenly Father who grants me to open my eyes each and every morning to bring you this as well.

Happy Thursday...Be Blessed, Be Safe, and Have a Safe day. :-)

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Wisdom

"Father, I pray my children woud ask and that you would generously give wisdom to them as you promise".


other christian readings: The Power Of Sin, Hispanics drawn to Islam, A Covenant, Not a Contract

tech articles: 'iWoz',
Microsoft Accused of Not Sharing, Rural Areas Left in Slow Lane

podcast for today: claiming your blessings, Eben Moglen on GPL 3.0

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment