Sep 25, 2006

Devotion & Wisdom for Monday...Sept 25th 2006----->HAPPY MONDAY :-)

God's Sovereignty and
the Existence of Evil>>>more


from InTouch Ministries


This devotion is very insightful. A couple of entries back I talked about how some people always asked the question, "why do God let bad things happen?" and I mentioned that we have a adversary...Satan.

This devotion from Dr. Charles Stanley breaks it down even further to explain how evil came about, how our Lord and Savior gave us free will to either do right or do wrong, how by Adam and Eve's disobedience how we are born into sin.

As a Christian I know I am not perfect, I know I fall short from time to time, thank God he sent His Son to bridge that gap and fill that void so we can have the oneness with God again.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Hope

God of hope, grant that my children may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit.


other devotions and wisdom: turning point, harvest online, our daily bread
Christian podcast for today: oneplace.com

tech podcast for today: you're on my list

photo: google image


powered by ODEO

No comments:

Post a Comment