Sep 29, 2006

Happy Friday Everyone


Today's Devotional>>>more
from
Insight for Living

Sometimes things that come in small packages have really BIG impact on us. This devotion from Chuck Swindoll rings so true about taking a break every now and then. But let me add a little something to this as well,
We also need to schedule our time wisely as well. Since I have begun my blogs, I have realized that some things I have had to cut back on like...watching television (and that is really big for me).

Since I have cut down on watching television, I have developed better sleeping habits, more rested, more relaxed, less rushed in the morning. Yes God has given us his principle for working and believe me it's does work.

Read a chapter from the book of Proverbs each day, that has very good work ethics as well.
Have a Blessed, Safe, and Relaxing weekend everyone.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Prayerfulness
I ask that my children would be committed to prayer, and not faint, lose heart or give up other readings for your soul: harvest online, our daily bread, the walk

reading to help you know: Are your strokes safe, Map Quest, Firefox 2 RC1

podcast for today:
love worth finding, security now!

photo: google image

No comments:

Post a Comment