Nov 8, 2006

Wednesday Devotions...Good Morning


He Did It>>>more
from rbc ministries

I have been blessed wherever I have worked, God has put wonderful people in my life. I am truly thankful. It's so ironic because I was thinking of the people through the internet that I have had the privilege to meet many people through my web blogs. I may not have met them face to face but it makes me feel good knowing that God has chosen me to be a vessel not to spread the Good News but to learn, share, chat with people and to be open and honest with them.

One thing is that I try to live the life I talk about day in and day out. I am not perfect, far from it, I will not tell people I am not, "Holier Than Thou" and I have weaknesses. I think people appreciate when you tell them, "I don't know" or "I am not sure". To me that is another door of oppotunity to learn. I really owe all to my upbringing, not only seeing my mother being generous but the rough time I had growing up as a child. It wasn't that traumatic but I was a lonely kid most of my life. The life growing up makes me except people for who they are, not by their title. I do not approve of some people lifestyle but I try to get it across that God loves them and we are sent to hell not by who we are but by the choices we make in life. I try to get across that everyday is a new day to and a new opportunity to give their lives to Christ Jesus because in the end, He has our best interest at heart. And if they do not want to accept them, I pray for them and treat them with the utmost respect because in the God knows what is in a person's heart and if it is meant for them to find their way to them, he or she will.

Many people have been heart in life and some have chosen to become bitter and shut themselves off from the world so they will not encounter pain, betrayal, rejection...I tried that growing up and it's the loneliest feeling in the world. God has taught me that when you open your heart, you will get hurt along the way but you let so much love in as well. I have met and learned from so many people, Christians and non Christians...from Arthur (Big Art) from when I cleaned offices at night(He taught me how to just be myself, people gravitate to you when you are an original, not a carbon copy of someone else), from Mrs Barbara Graves, who taught me it's okay to be a Follower of Christ and still have a backbone, from Mr. Cleo Horton, who told me over an over again, "you got know that man(God)for yourself, this way you will know true and false teachings"; from Luis and Javier when I lived in Florida, my "geek brothers" that taught me more about the web, how to search it and being a geek is a cool thing (even though I knew this but it felt good being around your kind), the many people in Vox...too many to name(to see who is in my neighborhood, go to my neighborhood blog) I can go on about how many people that has impacted my life because when you let God choose people to come into your life, it's a win-win deal.

The people I have met through this web blog, and my Vox blog, I have learned so much and it makes my heart feel so good when I receive feedback saying how I have made their day. Through all the pain growing up, through all the things I love sharing, God has opened another door to share many things with so many people and to receive love and return. And as I write this I really get a deeper revelation...it is truly better to give than receive.

Be Blessed, Be Safe, and have a Productive day.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Mercy

"Oh Father, grant that my children would be full of mercy and compassion as you are Lord ".


devotions for Wednesday:

spiritual words for your soul:

tech articles for Wednesday:

tech netcast for Wednesday:

for headlines news>>>click here



No comments:

Post a Comment