Nov 1, 2006

Devotion for Wednesday...We're at the halfway point people

This month I will be linking mainly from the devotions book/website: Our Daily Bread

He’s Always Watching>>>more
devotion from RBC Ministries

I can't but will try to explain how good it feels knowing that you have Christ Jesus watching over me. Knowing that he's interceding for me is the best thing that I know. I remember before truly giving my life over to Christ that every for me left up to chance. My philosophy was, "If my day started off bad it will end up bad and vise verse" and many times that's how may day would go. I would have a "up and down" personality and that's not good at all; not for myself and not for the people around me...I was very moody.I thought that God had it out for me.

He didn't have it out for me, He was drawing me near him day in/day out. He was letting me know that I could do nothing without Him. He was letting me know stop looking for love in all the wrong places(isn't that a song?). I was a type of person that I didn't want to get too close to people fearing of being let down, being hurt. Jesus Christ let me know that he truly felt my pain and He has been through what I was going through and much worse. He let me know He would never leave, I could come to him at any time, anywhere no matter where I am. Yes, Jesus Christ is everything I need.

Once I truly gave it all to Him, my relationships with people changed for the better, I stopped looking for people approval and only care about the approval for my Lord and Savior, learned in order to have good friends you have to be a good friend. If you carry yourself in a loving, understanding, non judgmental way, God will bring the those kind of people in your life. We will get hurt from time to time, People will betray you and I from time to time, but that's life and also that is when you heed God's warning meter, the Holy Spirit.

Yes we have to do our part as well. Like I have said before and I will always say this, it is a covenant with God, He will not do it all because Christ Jesus has left the Holy Spirt with you and I to lead and guide you and I. Too many of my brothers and sisters of Christ feel once we give our life over to Christ we treat Him as if he's a Genie in bottle. God is not our bell hop. If we live our lives outside the will of God, He will chasten you and I back into His fold by allowing certain situations in our lives.


Everyday is not peaches and cream with me but I can face each day now with a light heart, less worry, and be a true friend to someone in time of need. The Holy Spirit lets me know when to open up to someone and let go the people in my life that wish to do me harm. God...you so awesome.

Have a Blessed, Safe, and Productive day everyone. :-)



Praying for our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Salvation

"Lord, I pray that my children would obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory ".

2 Timothy 2:10

**Big, Big Thanx to Suni of Bulletproof Soul by suggesting the Bullet style format for my listing below...I love you Vox neighbors. :-)

devotions for Wednesday:

tech news for your knoggin':

netcast for your spirit:

tech netcast for Wednesday:

*(older netcast but when does knowledge and wisdom get old? )

for headline news>>>click here

image: google search



No comments:

Post a Comment