Nov 20, 2006

Devotions & Reflections for Monday


God’s Little Blessings>>>more
devotion from rbc ministries

Today's devotion from rbc ministries asked do we see God's blessings everyday? As Christians you would automatically think "yes" but sometimes I think we all look over the tiny blessings that God puts before you and each day. I think I noticed them most of the time because I'm observant for the most part. I can sit, watch, and see the marvels of God when I watch animals, insects, highways, and yes technology. I found out about 6 months ago how our eyes are just like our fingerprints in a way because everybody eyes are different and I just don't mean by color. When I heard that it hit me that's why some places scan our eyes for identification. To know that God to the time out to make every person different on this earth blows me away.

I noticed his tiny blessing sometimes when I am lost or have misplaced something. I look and look and can not find it. Sometimes I call myself backtracking to find it and to no prevail. But when I stop, and say, "Now Lord, I know it's here and you know how much I need this item to complete my task, please direct me to it." Before I know it, He brings it do my mind and I find it. This past weekend I was reformatting my hard drive and I needed the new anti virus software I just received. I usually keep my software in my draw and it was not there. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I said a similar pray above and God brought it back to me where I placed my new software.

I noticed His huge blessings but I thank Him for the small blessing, the encounters, the timing of God. Sometimes when we think we may be running behind and we meet up with a person that not can help you and I but sometimes God may add a little something special to that encounter. Like the family in the devotion that met up at the Mexican restaurant in Disney World before the storm rolled in, God is awesome because as always His timing, His blessings when you sit back and think about it can have you smiling all day.

Be Blessed,
Be Safe, &
Have a Productive Short Work Week.

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Compassion

"Holy Father, I pray that You would clothe my children with the virtue of compassion".

Colossians 3:12

other devotional readings:

audio sermons from OnePlace.com:

tech news articles:

tech netcast for info & tips:


No comments:

Post a Comment