Feb 15, 2007

A Message for All To Hear



This audio message from Dr. Charles Stanley today, "Shortcutting the Will of God" is an on time word because we as Followers of Jesus Christ have this problem...we want the Will of God but we think of Him as a bell hop from time to time. We tend to forget we are on His time frame, He is not on ours. This is not only a Word for my fellow brothers and sisters but for me as well. Many times when I post messages are devotions they are for me because I am not perfect, I will never come across as perfect.

W
e hear all the time, "God help those who help themselves"...this IS NOT in the Bible. As Dr. Charles Stanley explains in that way of thinking sometimes we get ahead of God's plans and path we end up making a mess of things. We do this many times because we don't like God's time frame, but remember God is the "author and finisher" of everything.


Shortcutting the Will of God Part A( the link will take you to the archives and then scroll down to "Shortcutting the Will of God). I would highly recommend subscribing to the podcast) Be Blessed, Be Safe, and have a Wonderful Thursday

In Touch Ministries website Check out today's message...part 2 is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment