Feb 12, 2007

devotion and reflections for Monday


"Fools think their own way is right,
but the wise listen to others."

~proverbs 12:15

Knock, Knock>>>more
devotional from our daily bread

leave comments here are at techmusicgospel

This is a pretty cool, very insightful devotion from rbc today. This makes me really realize how important my walk with Christ Jesus should be and how you should always carry yourself. As the late Will Rogers said, "You should be so confindant with your character where you could give your parrot to the local gossip." No one is perfect but I think the person should carry themselves in a way that...

  • You believe in what you say
  • You always try to find the good in people
  • When you're right not to brag, when you're wrong you're big enough to admit
  • Treat people the way you wish to be treated
  • That your "yes" means yes and your "no" means no
  • Be humble but not a doormat
  • You do judge people but use Godly judgment when it comes to situations, the people you socialize with on a daily basis

The older I get I realize that less I trip off what people think of me because I'm realizing, I rather be "Christ's Loved and people hated" than the other way around. I have come to realize from the book of Proverbs is so true in most cases in my life...

Never let loyalty and kindness leave you!
Tie them around your neck as a reminder.
Write them deep within your heart.
Then you will find favor with both God and people,
and you will earn a good reputation.

~Proverbs 3:3-4

What I have come to realize is that sometimes just speaking positive into someones lives is what that person needs at that time. True, it's up to the individual in the end to change their lives but doesn't hurt sometimes to let a person know how much God loves them and to let them they make a difference by walking this earth. So many of our great leaders had very rough beginnings but time and time again you read how someone spoke "positive" things in their lives because many times we are our own worse critic.

Speak something good in someone life today...you may be surprised how it comes back to you.

Be Blessed,
Be Safe, &
Have a Wonderful Monday

Praying For Our Children
Christian Embassy Church

Courage

"Lord, may my children always be strong and courageous in their character and their actions."

Deuteronomy 31:6

messages from Oneplace.com


tech news for monday

podcast from TWiT

image:allposters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment