Mar 29, 2007

a powerful message from Pastor Greg Laurie

You have heard me menitioned Pastor Greg Laurie from time to time because what I truly enjoy about his messages is how he explains the bible and his humor. This message I heard on my iPod is no exception...A God of Second Chances (part II) is about how our Lord and Savior can forgives us no matter what mess we get into and how He loves you and I no matter what decsions we make.

Now, this is not to say we will do not have pay the consenquences for our actions but to know that God still loves you and I regardless is truly a blessing.




I hope you get a chance to listen to this today and share it with a family member, a non-believer, your children.





Be Blessed, Be Safe and Have a Wonderful Thursday.





He has a very cool website as well.


Greg Lauries' site

No comments:

Post a Comment