Mar 10, 2007

Getting Back On Track

I haven't posted here in a very long time and shame on me. I have another blog I have been spending time on and I have neglected this one for oh so long. I enjoy my Vox blog and the community has been really cool but I kinda got sucked into the community and I need to focus on this blog and my tech blog.

A lot has changed in just a short time. I have started a blog devoted just to music, I have began a tech blog, I'm working a second job...about to give it up because school is about to start for me. One thing Leo Laporte said about blogging here(like Blogger, Wordpress, TypePad) when you blog here, you are basically alone but with Vox you are with people. That is a very good thing but sometimes you get hooked on waiting on the next comment.

I began this blog to share my love for God, my love for tech gear. I'm not a tech expert but what I do know I will share with the world and the cool thing about that is it makes me learn when I do not have the answer.

Next week I will begin blogging again here and I will cross link from time to time.

I hope you will be patient with me readers until I get back on track. Be Blessed, Be Safe and Have a Wonder Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment