Dec 20, 2007

Thursday Reflections & Tech Gems

Doing Good>>>more
from RBC Ministries

I read this devotion, I read the passage and the life application notes in my Bible and I have to admit, not only staying positive but not speaking out is one of the hardest things to do especially when you have been accused of something false. You see it all the time played out in the public when one person has been accused of something and how one person goes either to the media and tries to clear their name. I am not going to lie that's a hard pill to swallow when you know you are innocent but that is what our Lord and Saviour tells us to do.

I don't think I have ever had to face something like the person in this devotion and I know I have never had to go through what Jesus Christ went through but I am realizing that it's best to remain quiet when someone tries to smear your reputation. I'm learning that so much energy gets waisted when trying to prove your point especially in this day and time. I have learned that no matter how you try and bury the truth it finds it way to the surface. Does this still means you do not suffer through that time? You will suffer because since we live in a fallen world sometimes we suffer for during the right thing.

When you strive to do it God's way it may cost you some friends along the way because your path may be different from the path you was once on and sometimes friends, family members may not like the path you are on but in Matthew 10 Jesus is clear in explaining the cost when following him and the road is not an easy road but to me it's worth the trials because in the end I know where I am going to end up when it's all said and done.

Be Blessed, Be Safe,
and Have a Wonderful Thursday

Thursday Tech Story Picks:

Thursday Audio Picks
Christian:
Romans 12:12-13:1
(Thru the Bible)



Finding Sexual Fulfillment in Marriage (Part 2)
(HomeWord w/Jim Burns)




A gossip betrays a confidence;

so avoid a man who talks too much.
~Proverbs 20:19

Technology:
net@nite 41: w00t
(Amber MacArthur)





MacBreak Weekly 70: Happy Life Day
(Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, Chris Breen, Merlin Mann, and Scott Bourne)

No comments:

Post a Comment