Apr 22, 2007

Thank you letter to Jesus


The Fellowship Of The Cross
click here for devotion reading from rbc ministries

It's really amazing on how so many things comes back to relying on God. It's a comfort to know that Jesus Christ, who really knew from the beginning of time that he was have to become the sacrifice for humanity so we can have a oneness with the Father was again. At times when I write my reflection on walking with the Lord it feels as if I am repeating myself but the words just keep coming because having that peace within me, the peace in our home, the peace that knowing that He is in a covenant with me I really have nothing to fear.

Situation will arise, detours in my life will occur...some because of the choices I make for my life, some because my faith with be strengthen because of trials in my life. People will come and go into my life...some will be here a lifetime and some only a season but to know that Christ Jesus is there with me no matter how my life is going is a wonderful feeling.

I choose Christ Jesus because knowing His love for me will never die, he is not some fair-weather friend. His wisdom is beyond any that I can compare. I can honestly say that when I have put Him first and trusted in Him no matter what, my life has been so peaceful. I did not and will not ever say "easy" because Christ has told us that when choosing His way of living you will lose friends, family members because "His ways or not our ways", but that's okay. If I am a outcast...I'm glad I am in His camp than the world's camp.

Thank you for all your love, what you gave up for my Christ, thank you for being with me because I say with my mouth and in my heart that you are the chosen one and that you died for me because of love and not because you had to...you owed me nothing...I owe you everything.

Thank You.

Wisdom For Your Soul:
Reality Check about Discipleship ( Part 1 )

Geek Wisdom for Ya Noggin':
Windows Weekly 22: Silverlight

image: allposters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment