Oct 2, 2010

Until I get the new Twitter...

Since Twitter is taken their sweet time given me the new version I stumbled on a cool little extension for Firefox and Chrome called "Power Twitter" by Narendra Rocherolle, Nick Wilder.

I take it it's been around for a minute (November of 2009, where the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks HAVE I BEEN?!?) but whats cool about it is that it gives you two important tools you need right at your fingertips: posting a photo and shorten your links. I don't know if I will use the "Update Mood" (what would have been cool if it added the "smileys" to the tweets...hey, I like eye-candy).

At the lower right bottom of the page is where you choose your setting in regards to which app you wish to use in regards to where you wish your pictures to post. Not bad.

Until I finally get to play around with the new Twitter this will have to do and I don't mean using Power Twitter is a bad thing because you keep your same twitter but with a boost.

Firefox Power Twitter extension link Google Chrome Power Twitter extension link




No comments:

Post a Comment