Feb 16, 2009

MyLoveForMusic InspirationSounds podcasts

These are podcasts I recorded earlier this year and will begin posting them over here as well, enjoy...



MyLoveForMusic: InspirationSounds - January 2009





This podcast went through a couple of song line up and just me finally recording this was a task within itself. This month has not been the best for me so far but I'm keeping my head up and keeping my eyes on Christ Jesus. I'm learning first hand that they are some situations I have to step out on faith, other situations I have to have patience. I have to keep reminding myself that I have to do what I can and God will do what I can't.



While listening to the playback of the tracks I selected it makes me sit back and reflect forward because I keep focusing on my mistakes I will never move forward in life and what my Lord and Savior has in store for me. This podcast almost did not get recorded until I read this passage from Proverbs 3:27-28...



27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it

when it’s in your power to help them.

28 If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say,

“Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.”



It reminds me to sow good in someone else life because people are hurting worse than yourself.



to listen click here {right click to download}

to subscribe to podcast copy this rss feed to iTunes



Tracks - Artist - Album

  1. My Life, My Love, My All - Kirk Franklin{The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]}
  2. Third Sky - Doug Fresh
  3. Walk Right - Commissioned{from the CD, "WOW Gospel 2001"}
  4. Shaman Song - Shadowfax{from the CD What Goes Around: The Best Of Shadowfax}
  5. Holy Is the Lamb - Oleta Adams{from the CD, WOW Gospel 1998 Disc 1}
  6. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - Ron Affif{from the CD, 52nd Street}
  7. Redeemer - Nicole C. Mullen{from the CD, Redeemer: The Best of Nicole C. Mullen}
  8. Aerial Boundaries - Michael Hedges{from the CD, Aerial Boundaries}
  9. Run To You - Twila Paris{from the CD, WOW 2000 [Disc 2]}
  10. Vanishing Point - Alex de Grassi{from the CD, The Water Garden}
  11. More Than Conquerors - Praiz'{from the CD, The Takeover}
  12. A Better Place - David Cullen & Michael Manring{from the CD, Equilibré}
  13. My Life Is in Your Hands - God's Property{from the CD, M2K Gospel 2000 Disc 2}


very good messages from men of God:



Dr. Charles Stanley{from Jan 05 & Jan 06}

How to Stay Young and Fruitful All Your Life, Part 1

How to Stay Young and Fruitful All Your Life, Part 2



Pastor Greg Laurie{from Jan 01, 02, & 05}

"Strengthening Your Marriage + Q&A with Greg & Cathe - I"

"Strengthening Your Marriage + Q&A with Greg & Cathe - II"

"Strengthening Your Marriage + Q&A with Greg & Cathe - III"



i.d. drops: Fave & Macedonia



Special Thanx to MrFresh for the track, "Third Sky"



Big Shout Out to a.new.lis on her return to the podcasting community, you were missed sis



*****************************************************************





December 2008MLFM: InspirationSounds





Hello and Welcome back to another edition of MyLoveForMusic:Inspiration. These are my picks for the month of December and I have to admit these tracks mean so much to me because sometimes God has to remind me who's in charge and for me sometimes having back problems let's me know that I can work as many hours I want, try to achieve my degree if I don't have my health none of those things mean a thing and by me having my back give me trouble these past couple of weeks put that into perspective for me.



This month I truly have so much to be thankful for with having a job in this economy, having a roof over our heads, almost accomplishing something for almost a year and hoping to continue this (my podcast) for years to come. It was times where I wanted to throw in the towel and God put so many wonderful people around via web telling me to "hang in there" and I'm glad I did.



The month of November I introduced a new podcast segment which I will begin to bring you wonderful Gospel, Christian, and Smooth Jazz music because this is something I have wanted to do for a minute because for me I always wondered why can't great instrumental compositions be blended with some of the best Christian artists and I have come to realize that if this has come across my mind I'm sure it has crossed other people minds. Now I'm not trying to mix Gospel with "Club" music because to me I think that would be counter productive because I am not trying to live in both worlds. I know where God has brought me, where I was and if I'm obedient to Him where He will take me. For me when I hear many Gospel and Christian songs I sometimes pay attention to the gifted musicians and say to myself, "that would really be a nice instrumental track." God has gave wonderful gifts to these men and women and for them to bring music to the masses that have you not only relax but to reflect on God awesome blessing is a double, triple blessing in my book.



So, find a place where you can kick, relax, reflect on the goodness of the many blessing in your life.



Enjoy.



poem that was read | Myself by Edgar A. Guest



photo: kimi



[click here to listen | right-click to download]

[to subscribe to podcast copy this rss feed into your iTunes player]

Tracks/Artists/Album

  1. Hosanna - Kirk Franklin{from the "the rebirth of Kirk Franklin" LP}
  2. Voices In the Wind - Wind Machine{from the "Voices in the Wind" LP}
  3. King of Kings(He's A Wonder) - CeCe Winans{from the "Alabaster Box" LP}
  4. Welcoming - Michael Manring{from the "Unusual Weather" LP}"
  5. Always And Forever - Raze{from the "WOW 2000" compilation double LP}
  6. Turning: Turning Back - Alex de Grassi{from the "A Windham Hill Retrospective" LP}
  7. River - Out of Eden{from the "WOW 2000" compilation double LP}
  8. The Friend I Never Met - Andy McKee{from the "Dreamcatcher" LP}
  9. Alabaster Box - CeCe Winans{from the "Alabaster Box" LP}
  10. River of Lost Souls - Wind Machine{from the "Voices in the Wind" LP}
  11. Consume Me - dc Talk{from the "WOW 2000" compilation double LP}
  12. Dreaming at the Wheel - Sam Cardon{from the "Serious Leisure" LP}
  13. I've Learned To Lean - Lee Williams & the Spiritual QC's{from the "Love Will Go All the Way" LP}
cool podcasts to check out...

ejflavors - OSW: This Kinda Lovin'

Fave - Fried Hard

GrantLOVE - The Origins of Hip-Hop Series - Part 1

DJ Diva - Soul Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment