Mar 31, 2008

Reflections for Monday Morning o3.31.o8


Finding Jesus>>>more
devotion from rbc ministries

It's amazing when I finally settled down and allow Jesus into my life. I know what the title of the devotion means but to honest Christ Jesus was never lost from me. It was one of those things where I finally stopped being a knucklehead and began allow true joy in my life. Once I stopped doing what DarrenKeith wanted to do and realized God has always wanted the best for me the for living became smoother. Noticed I did not say "easier" because it doesn't and there non believers ask, "why follow him[Jesus Christ]

I follow him because when I did not, I worried about what would happen to me when I died, worried about what people thought about me, wondered if I was good enough, did not love myself so my mood would swing from one end of the spectrum to the other. When I tried to go life alone I did not know if I was coming or going many days. Again some people will say, "there are other religions that can make you feel whole." For me I beg to differ...I tried other ways and in the end I realized that for me that of all of the religions Jesus Christ told me the truth about myself, what he gave up for me, how the road would be tough at times but in the end he would be with me no matter what I encounter.

One thing I truly love about God is that he tells you why we are fallen and how to reconnect with him. There is no mystery on why his Son is the only way. I am learning that when I get out of bed first thing in the morning that by giving thanks to Him and asking Him to direct my footsteps, to give me wisdom, discernment, and insight on his word it's a step in the right direction for me. For myself knowing that I am sinner and that nothing I do: my good deeds, how I treat people will not get me into heaven and to be honest by doing it God's way is the best way.

When allowing Christ into your life your restriction on some things in life is not to keep you from the good life, it enhanced it 100 fold because when you really think about it, life is more full when you have a road map to tackle your journey than going along blindly in life.

a wonderful message I heard from Dr. Charles Stanley yesterday was right on point for me and I have to share it with you in reference to getting back on track when it comes to Christ.

Intouch Ministries w/Dr. Charles Stanley
When Your Fire Goes Out
When Your Fire Goes Out(Pt. o1) Audio
{right click to download audio}

Be Blessed, Be Safe,
and have a Wonderful Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment