Dec 5, 2010

Great Message To Check out at least Once a Day

This past year has been a times of serious ups and downs when it comes to employment. Right now I don't have a permanent job but this has given me a chance to deal with two problems that has hindered me throughout my life: fear and procrastination. This past week I heard a message from Dr. Charles Stanley that hit me like a ton of bricks.

The message, "Putting off Procrastination" is a message not only dealing with procrastination but the cost of it when it continues in your life. This is a message I need to hear over and over. Zig Ziglar says in order for something to really take hold in your life you need to listen to it over and over (21 days consecutive). By me listening to this and taken hold of this message I'm realizing that I in order to move forward and get the best out of life I have to get over this fear of failing.

Listen to the message here or you can download it via iTunes

Putting Off Procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment