Dec 16, 2006

Reflection and Devotion for Saturday


Living in the Center of God's Will>>>more
from In Touch Ministries

Hello everyone,

I have taking a long hiatus but I'm back ready to begin to share how God truly loves me, how He watches over me, how being obedient to Him gives me strength, courage, and peace in my life.

Right about now I'm coming back in a time of my valley right about now. This is my trying time right about now. I have to show how much I really trust in my Heavenly Father. Things has not been going so well for me in a while but I am really beginning to learn how much He loves me. I am learning how to be obedient to God because in the end it's not worth going against His will. I wonderful friend shared wisdom with me on how to pray. It's so good when you go to God and not only will He give you wisdom but many times God will have people enter your life to give you wisdom as well. She told me that when I pray for direction, understanding, thanksgiving also pray for clarity because God wants our specifics. He wants you and I to talk to Him as if you and I talk to a close dear friend that is right there with you in the flesh.

I remember the first time I read the passages where Abraham and God would have conversation and the one that really blew me away was when Abraham ask our Father to spare Sodom and Gomorrah(Genesis 18:. The conversation was so personal and direct. I had mentioned before in a post a wrote a while back, I could not believe how Abraham spoke with and to God in that manner but then I was taught an important lesson: when you obey God you can come to him like a son or daughter...not like a beggar.

God wants the very best for my life and I have to begin to put my time, my faith, my money where my mouth is because "faith with works is dead".

The devotion from Dr. Charles Stanley is so awesome this morning. He describes the the rewards and chastisement when it comes to living in the center of God's will. His audio messages from Dr. Charles Stanley, God Always Rewards Obedience-Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 is something to give a listen to...you will not regret it.

My prayer for you today is that you learn to trust in God and watch Him work awesome things in your lives.

Be Blessed, Be Safe and Have a Wonderful Weekend.

Praying For Our Children

from Christian Embassy Church
Peace Loving

"Father God, help my children make every effort to do what leads to peace."

So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.

~Romans 14:19

Other Devotions for today:

Messages from OnePlace.com

Tech News for today:

Netcast for today:





No comments:

Post a Comment